Sunday, July 6, 2014

The 2nd May Birthday Celebration!

He caught up with me again!
Donald turned 45!

Hannah and I decided to test his "youth" by presenting him with carrot cupcakes holding 45 candles!
 Can he blow them out all at once?
What do you think?
Yep!
He was concerned that the smoke detector might actually go off!

It's hard to surprise Donald with gifts.
If it's wrapped, he'll shake it or feel it long enough to figure out what it is.
Plus usually he's been asked what he wants and so he knows it's probably coming.
This year I actually surprised him!
With a chainsaw!
Probably my most favorite shopping experience ever...not!
But I did know what I was looking for and I knew it was something he wanted!
And I was right!
Happy birthday to our very favorite guy!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess it would have ruined the surprise if you had wrapped his present. It is hard to disguise a chain saw!

    ReplyDelete