Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Week in Pictures: 8 March - 14 March

3/8 - A picture of myself that I like!  A rare find!  (except for the Angelina Jolie vein smack in the middle of my forehead - growing old so gracefully!)  Jenelle took it while we were out hiking on Sunday.  

3/9 - Jenelle agrees to make brownies after school.  During the preparation she sees that we only have one egg and we need two.  So, she goes to two different neighbors and we are still unsuccessful in getting that second egg.  So, I give her $2.60 and she walks to Walgreens to buy a carton of eggs.  She comes back empty handed and says that they cost $3.99.  What??!!  We decide to try making them with only one egg...how bad could it be.  As she cracks the egg, she mistakenly dumps it into the composite container instead of the bowl!  Oh no!  So we grab some more money and head down to Walgreens together and they ring up only $2.49!  Quite the adventure for a pan of brownies that didn't make it through two days!!


3/10 - After dropping my box of coupons on two different occasions outside of Fred Meyer recently, it finally broke apart and I had to get a new one.  I can't tell you how ridiculous it feels to be a grown up...down on the ground picking up tiny pieces of paper worth approximately $.25 each from all over the place.  I'm going to have to be more careful!


3/11 - I've been dealing with a hamstring issue/injury for quite some time and finally felt that I was ready to start Body Pump again!  These weights are so small compared to where I used to be, but believe me...they did the job as I was barely able to move for three days afterward!

3/12 - Coffee with my friend Kirsten outside of Northtown Coffee.  Gorgeous day with blue skies, budding trees, a red robin...and the county jail house in the background!

3/13 - The best way to start a Friday the 13th!

3/14/15 9:26:53 - Pi Day!!  Donald started way before 9:26 in the morning!  Apple crumb, lemon meringue and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment